There are a lot of good reasons to consider eXp Realty Albuquerque for your next real estate brokerage, but for right now let’s just talk about the money.
Our splits and fees stack up favorably with other real estate companies here in town, and in almost all cases you’ll bring home more of your hard-earned commission dollars.
Here is a summary of our commission structure so you can compare with what you’re paying to your real estate brokerage now.
- No Franchise Fee! Coldwell Banker, RE/MAX and Keller Williams all have costly franchise fees. eXp doesn’t have one, so that saves you 5 or 6% before your split.
- 80/20 Split. Until $16,000 in company dollar is paid (about 2.6M in production). However, you will have the opportunity to earn that money back through the revenue share plan.
- 100/0 Split. After $16,000 in company dollar is paid you’re a capper and your split goes to 100%. You can even earn 100% plus.
There are some other small fees. There’s a $50 a month technology fee, a $25 broker review fee before cap which goes up to $250 after cap (when you’re getting 100%), $10 per month additional E&O insurance, and a one-time $425 fee paid on your first transaction for the cloud software. To get started there is a $99 sign up fee which goes toward your business cards and folders.
If you crunch the numbers you’ll see that eXp Realty Albuquerque has one of the most competitive splits and some of the lowest fees in town.
Need help crunching the numbers? Click here to use this agent expense calculator to compare what you pay your current Albuquerque real estate brokerage with what you’ll pay at eXp.
Now you know about the money part, but there are even better reasons to join eXp Realty. I’ll tell you more about all of them soon including:
- Plentiful training opportunities. Whether it comes to building your first WordPress website, learning to use video marketing or learning to blog, you’ll find help in our cloud office.
- Revenue Share. Planning to start a team or already have one? Or maybe you’ll just want to help recruit a friend or two? You will be compensated for this in addition to any splits or referrals you receive from your team members/recruits.
- Business coach. Need a coach? We have one of those too. You’ll receive a free on hour consultation with them to see if you want to work together.
Watch for more upcoming posts about eXp Realty Albuquerque. If you’re ready to have a conversation to learn more about what eXp has to offer, please call or text me at (505) 803-5012. I promise to keep your inquiry discreet.
by Albuquerque real estate agent Rich Cederberg, (505) 803-5012.